Division 1 (Spark-Resistant air hoists are required)
Atmospheres containing hazardous concentrations of flammable gases, dusts, or fibers, continuously, frequently or periodically, under normal operating conditions.
Division 2 (Standard air hoists are required)
Atmospheres, normally non-hazardous, in which a hazardous concentration of flammable gases, dusts, or fibers, occurs when a container or handling system fails, or the ventilating system which normally keeps the concentration non-hazardous fails
Additional features and benefits include:
- 0.25t ~ 10 ton
- Overload Protection Safety Device, Standard on 1t Capacity and Greater
- A High Quality Urethane Paint
- Heavy Duty Single Braid Wire Reinforced Air Hose with Swivel Fittings on each end
- Galvanized Load Chain for Corrosion Resistance
- Meets ASME B30.16 standards
- Pendant Control Machined from Solid Brass for Corrosion Resistant and Spark Resistance with an Emergency Stop Button. Available in Aluminium as well.
- Upper Hook with a Safety Factor of 5X the Nominal Load
- Low-maintenance lubrication free Rotary Vane Motor for clean use within Food Grade, Petrochemical, and Pharmaceutical Environments
- Heat Treated and Rust-Free Motor Components with Removable Stainless Steel Cylinder, Allow for Operational Longevity and Low Cost Replacement
- Air Valve is 100% Nickel Plated inside and out for Corrosion Resistance.
- Infinitely Variable Speed Via Pull Cord Control
- Atex approved, EX II 2 GD IIC T4 (X) / EX II 2 GD IIB T4 (X) / EX II 2 GD IIC T4 (X). Additional resistance can be offered with copper platings and stainless steel components
- Trolleys can be offered with 100% Stainless Steel Side Plates and Solid Bronze Wheels