The Weisner lever hoist's gears are enclosed in a robust all steel compartment shell.
- A two-step free wheel feature for added safety that is usually found on premium hoists.
- The load chain is made of wear resistant, alloy steel Grade (80), black oxidized finish, heat treated and calibrated.
- Weather protected Weston brake mechanism incorporating brake pawls for added safety
- The short arm lever and the precise gear ratio allows minimum effort to raise maximum load with maximum security.
- Bottom hook fitted with thrust roller bearings to enable hook to swivel under load.
- Traceability of each lever block is by means of an individual serial number, which is stamped on the identification side plate.
- Fully forged hooks with safety latches notched and fitted into hook for added strength
- Complies with EC Council Directive 2006/42/EC Machinery, ASME B30.21, AS 14182.2.
- Each hoist is proof tested at 1.5 times of WLL.