Designed for safe lifting, the Model 8540 slips directly into a standard 2” Class 3 receiver hitch,has a T-Handle to prevent rotation when not in use, and meets all O.S.H.A. requirements for industrial lifting equipment. It can pivot 360° and is crafted for precision positioning. A one-handed operation, Model 8540 is an effective yet totally maintenance-free, safe lifting tool made of high-strength steel, with a limited manufacturer's warranty. On or off the job, a “Receiver Hitch” Sky Hook Model 8540 can prevent injuries and reduce healthcare claims. Ideal for mounting to the receiver hitch of a truck, SUV, station wagon, camper or trailer, this industrial lifting equipment innovation is designed for simple and safe lifting.With your “Receiver Hitch” Sky Hook Model 8540, you can stop struggling to load or unload materials or heavy, awkward items. Sky Hook Model 8540 prevents back injuries, as well as elbow sprains, muscle pulls and wrist injuries. Sky Hook is the industrial lifting equipment leader. With the Model 8540, no drilling or welding is required. Lightweight, portable and easily detached and moved, the “Receiver Hitch” Sky Hook Model 8540 is great for mechanics, do-it-yourselfers, repairmen, movers, contractors, and anyone with a heavy item that needs safe lifting. Whether you want to lift machine parts or Jet Skis, lumber, generators or pumps, the Sky Hook Model 8540 allows a single person to lift and position up to 500 lbs. without the need for electricity.
- Load limit 500 lbs. / 227 kg.
- Slips directly into a standard 2" Class 3 truck receiver hitch
- Pivots 360°
- 75" Length of lift
- 63" Overall height from hitch
- Sky Hook weighs 26 lbs.
- Receiver base weighs 20 lbs.
- One rotation of the handwheel = approximately 1" of vertical lift
- Custom modifications available
Features & Benefits:
- Prevents lifting injuries
- No drilling or welding required
- Lightweight & portable, easily detached and moved
- Removable boom for storage
- Uses one hand operation that does the work of four people
- Safely lifts and positions up to 500 lbs. with one person
- Rotates 360°
- Designed for precision positioning
- Operates in tight working conditions
- Constructed of high strenght steel
- Is totally maintenance free
- Has a limited manufacturers warranty
- Meets O.S.H.A. requirements