Stop struggling and let the Sky Hook Manual Lifting Device Model 8570 do the work for you. Sky Hook Ergonomic Lifting Device Model 8570 with mobile cart easily reaches into any machine without legs extending under the load.Sky Hook Lightweight Lifting Device Model 8570 is a "mobile" version of the original Model 8527 Tall Sky Hook Industrial Lifting Device. More flexible than an overhead crane, this mobile lifting device can be moved from location to location.Sky Hook Manual Lifting Device Model 8570 was designed after many requests by customers with CNC equipment who needed a manual lifting device with a mobile cart without legs extending under the machine. Sky Hook Industrial Lifting Device Model 8570 with the mobile cart and extended support legs is the lifting solution that answers their needs. CNC users are not our only Model 8570 users–this lifting device is also the ideal solution for many other general lifting applications. Model 8570 with the mobile cart addition enables the lifting device to reach into equipment, lift an object up to 500 lbs and rotate it 360°. And–it gets into those tight areas you can't get to with a forklift!
- Load limit 500 lbs. / 227 kg.
- Pivots 360° under load with support legs extended
- 75" Length of lift
- Sky Hook weighs 26 lbs.
- Mobile Cart weighs 128 lbs.
- Overall height of Sky Hook including base is 72"
- 33" Overall cart width with support legs retracted
- One rotation of the handwheel = approximately 1" of vertical lift
- 6" casters allow for easy movement
- Heavy duty 12ga. steel shelf with angle
posts for maximum strength
- Constructed of high strength steel
- Custom modifications available
- Counter Weight Required!
Option 1: Customer supplies own counter-weight. Note: Counter-weight minimum MUST be at least 125% of lifted load.
Option 2: Purchase counter- weight kit, load capacity 500 lbs. (See Part# CW-8570)
Option 3: If load is less than 500 lbs, purchase individual counter-weights. Note: Counter-weight minimums MUST be at least 125% of lifted load. (See Part# CW1-8570)
Features & Benefits:
- Prevents lifting injuries
- Reaches easily into machine without legs under load
- Uses one hand operation that does the work of four people
- Safely lifts and positions up to 500 lbs. with one person
- Designed for precision positioning
- Lifts, transports and stores machine accessories, material or heavy awkward Items
- Designed to fit a 3-foot standard aisle and tight, hard to reach areas
- Use on CNC equipment and all other general lifting requirements
- Operates in tight working conditions
- Is totally maintenance free
- Has a limited manufacturers warranty
- Meets applicable O.S.H.A. requirements