Refer to pages 18-20 on spec sheet for more detailed information
The Spanco 500 Series Freestanding Workstation Jib Crane offers easy, ergonomic lift and transfer of repetitive loads. It features a faster capability than motorized jib cranes at an affordable price. The crane can be permanently floor-mounted, portable with counterweight bases, or wall-mounted to best suit your needs.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Capacities up to 1000 lbs available
- Spans up to 16’
- 200 or 360 degree rotation
- Bolts to existing wall or column
- 360-degree rotation
- Standard crane heights to 12 feet (floor to bottom of boom); taller designs available.
- Mounting plates attach with anchor bolts to standard 6-inch reinforced concrete floor, or to new foundations for special load conditions.
- Smaller capacity cranes use square mounting plates with welded gussets connected to the mast; each plate uses four anchor bolts.
- Larger capacity cranes use hexagonal mounting plates with welded knee braces connected to the mast (welded knee braces are stronger than plates, resist buckling, and are more cost effective); each plate uses six anchor bolts.
(hexagon base plate only available for select models in 1/8 Ton, 1/4 Ton, and 1/2 Ton. 100LB & 150LB square base plate only)