Spanco A Series Aluminum Gantry Cranes are portable, lightweight, low-cost lifting solutions with sturdy “A” frame designs. Additional features and benefits include:
- Weigh as little as 116 pounds, making them ideal for fast crane relocation.
- Designed to easily fit into or on most service trucks.
- Crane height adjusts in six-inch increments, using spring-loaded steel locking pins that automatically engage when height positioning holes are reached. Adjust heights for specific lifts, uneven floors, or to move through doorways.
- Adjustable spans standard on aluminum crane. Allows crane to be shortened for transport down narrow aisles.
- Moveable with a suspended load.
- Heavy-duty casters have four-position, swivel-lock casters with moldon polyurethane wheels for excellent floor protection.
- Alternative caster styles & wheel brakes available upon request.
- Height adjustment winch-hoist kits includes two LUG-ALL™ cable winch-hoists to quickly and easily change I-beam height. Note: For use only on Spanco A Series Steel or Aluminum Gantries under no-load conditions.
Your Cost: $85.00
Your Cost: $144.00
Your Cost: $170.00
Your Cost: $275.00
Your Cost: $1,018.00
Your Cost: $1,030.00
Your Cost: $1,080.00
Your Cost: $1,200.00
Your Cost: $4,000.00