10 Ton Advantage Monorail Hoist 16 FPM 460/3/60V Three Phase
List Price $24,369.00 Your Cost $22,669.00
|Manufacture Part Number
|Estimated Ship Time
Only %1 left
Features and Benefits:
- Super Low Headroom
- Trolley motor with DC trolley brake. The heavy duty cast iron TENV trolley motor is designed for heavy duty class D application
- Geared upper and lower limit switch to prevent hoist over travel for added safety.
- Heavy duty hoist gear box (helical gearing) with mechanical load brake. The mechanical load brake (Westin Type) provides smooth and fast braking without hook drift and it is rated to stop the maximum rated load and provide redundant braking for maximum safety.
- Push button pendant station (8 buttons) with Emergency E-stop. The pushbutton station is light weight and durable. It is rated form Nema 4 outdoor service.
- High strength forged steel hook equipped with safety latch and a thrust bearing to allow the hook to rotate 360 degrees
- Paddle type upper limit switch in addition to the upper gear limit switch to provide maximum safety during operation.
- High strength wire rope 12.5 mm - 4 part double
- Easily adjustable trolley gauge
- Hoist motor, totally enclosed for durability. The hoist motor is heavy duty cast iron TENV motor oversized for long lasting and to handle the toughest operating environment.
- Hoist DC holding brake totally enclosed to handle the harsh operating condition. The brake is heavy duty Lenze Intorq DC brake designed for long lasting
- Trolley Wheels, hardened to 400BHN for long lasting. Universal tread design for use on S-beam or wide flange.
- Control enclosure with custom Ace/Toshiba S11 VFD control system designed specifically for crane application. All VFD are pre-tuned and programmed at the factory. No setup needed. The Ace S11 VFD drives features; 150% overload rating for one minute, speed regulation of 0.1% on a 60:1 speed range, one step motor tuning, up to 5 speed regulation, two step variable; three step variable, limit switch control, build-in braking transistor.