Features and Benefits:
- Weight of the hoist and trolley are not included in the shipping weights listed on the price pages. Refer to the hoist manufacturer.
- Weights of typical hoists and trolleys are included in wheel loads. Wheel load listed is per pair of wheels. Impact is not included.
- Available bridge speeds are 50, 80 and 120 FPM all capacities through 60ft. span
- Electronic soft-start acceleration is standard for all speeds
- Horsepower listed in specifications is total for both motors @ 50 FPM except for 15 ton
- Bridge brakes have adjustable torque A.C. magnetic disc.
- Bridge electrification flat cable suspended in loops from a steel track by 4 wheel ball bearing trolleys
- Bridge collectors have 4 100 amp sliding shoe collectors with mounting post are included.
When adjustable frequency control is included as optional equipment, 3 double shoe collectors are included
- Operating power equipment is designed for operation on 230 or 460 volt, 3 phase, 60 hertz. Special voltage is available, consult factory.
- Bridge controls with full magnetic 110 volt control circuit. Manual door operated rod operated disconnect, mainline fuses, magnetic disconnect and thermal overload device included. All contactors are IEC type mounted on a DIN rail and wired to a terminal board. A pushbutton suspended from the bridge control panel is included for control of the bridge and mainline magnetic disconnect.
- End trucks rubber bumpers and rail sweeps are included.
- Bridge wheels are hardened to 320 BHN minimum
- Indoor service
- CMAA class C
Your Cost: $85.00
Your Cost: $160.00
Your Cost: $170.00
Your Cost: $285.00
Your Cost: $1,030.00
Your Cost: $1,080.00
Your Cost: $1,120.00
Your Cost: $1,200.00
Your Cost: $4,000.00