The Advantage XL Series electric chain hoist boasts superior quality and exceptional features.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Ability to carry a two ton or three ton load and comes with a chain bag and pendant control.
- All units come standard with a mechanical load brake and undergo rigorous testing to comply with our stringent Ace quality standards.
- Many different lifts are available, as are motorized trolleys and lug mount kits.
- DC motor brake with two-side single disc brake, electro-magnetic brake actuates synchronously in the event of power failure to ensure the operation of safety while loading.
- Hoist motor features aluminum alloy cast housing for optimal motor heat dissipation and to reduce overall hoist weight.
- Mechanical load brake assures braking even under overload conditions
- Easily adjusted by the gear box outside overload setting.
- Electrical controls feature magnetic contactors with circuit breakers instead of fuses. In case of overload trip the circuit breaker can be easily reset, eliminating the need to replace fuses.
- Phase error relay protection is also provided to prevent the motor from running when wired incorrectly
- Upper and lower travel limit switches prevent the load from being raised to high and the chain running out
- Heavy duty chain bag comes standard with all units
- Forged steel 360 degree swivel hook with safety latch
- Pendant control fully water-proof, insulated, and impact resistant.
Your Cost: $73.00
Your Cost: $119.00
Your Cost: $137.00
Your Cost: $216.00
Your Cost: $924.00
Your Cost: $3,306.00