Features and Benefits:
- Weights of typical hoists and trolleys are included in wheel loads. Impact is not included.
- Horsepower listed in specifications is total for both motors @ 125 FPM.
- Bridge brakes have dynamic and D.C. magnetic disc.
- Bridge electrification flat cable suspended in loops from a steel track by 4 wheel ball bearing trolleys
- Bridge collectors have 3 double shoe collectors with a single shoe ground collector and mounting post.
- Operating power equipment is designed for operation on 230 or 460 volt, 3 phase, 60 hertz. Special voltage is available, consult factory.
- Bridge controls with variable frequency with 110 volt control circuit. Manual rod operated disconnect, mainline fuses, magnetic disconnect and thermal overload device included. All contactors are IEC type mounted on a DIN rail and wired to a terminal board. A pushbutton is included for control of the bridge and mainline magnetic disconnect and is suspended from the bridge control panel.
- End trucks rubber bumpers and rail sweeps are included. All wheels are rotating axle.
- Bridge wheels are hardened tread to 615 BHN maximum, 450 BHN minimum.
- Indoor service
- CMAA class D, consult factory
List Price: $82.00
Your Cost: $73.00
List Price: $127.00
Your Cost: $113.00
List Price: $229.00
Your Cost: $172.00
List Price: $223.00
Your Cost: $199.00
List Price: $955.00
Your Cost: $852.00
List Price: $2,997.00
Your Cost: $2,437.00
List Price: $12,917.00
Your Cost: $11,533.00