5 Ton Advantage Single Girder Top Running Bridge Crane
|Manufacture Part Number
Features and Benefits:
- Weights of typical hoists and trolleys are included in wheel loads. Impact is not included.
- Electronic soft-start acceleration is standard for all speeds
- Horsepower listed in specifications is total for both motors @ 50 FPM except for 15 ton
- Bridge brakes have adjustable torque A.C. magnetic disc.
- Bridge electrification flat cable suspended in loops from a steel track by 4 wheel ball bearing trolleys
- Bridge collectors have 4 figure 8 type sliding shoe collectors with mounting post are included.
- When adjustable frequency control option is included, double shoe power collectors are provided
- Operating power equipment is designed for operation on 230 or 460 volt, 3 phase, 60hertz. Special voltage is available, consult factory.
- Bridge controls with full magnetic 110 volt control circuit. Manual rod operated ‚Äö√Ñ√∫through the door" disconnect, mainline fuses, magnetic disconnect and thermal overload device included. All contactors are IEC type mounted on a DIN rail and wired to a terminal board. Enclosure is rated NEMA 12. A pushbutton is included for control of the bridge and mainline magnetic disconnect and is suspended from the bridge control panel.
- End trucks rubber bumpers and rail sweeps are included. All wheels are stationary axle.
- Bridge wheels are hardened tread to 320 BHN minimum, 5 ton and above. Tapered drive wheels.
- Indoor service
- CMAA class D