The Terminator is a top running double girder wire rope hoist that is CMAA class ”D” rated for the most demanding applications. It offers superior quality and exceptional features. With larger capacities, more lifts and up to 60 hp for faster speeds.
Additional features and benefits include:
- The Terminator boasts ultra-low headroom in capacities 5-50 ton.
- The gearing is removable from the top for ease of maintenance
- This wire rope hoist offers a wide range of gage options
- The Terminator offers double reeving for true vertical lift.
- This wire rope hoist has rotary geared upper and lower control limit with added upper weight limit
- Ace VFD controls standard with inverter duty motors
- The Terminator wire rope hoist motors are 60 min., TENV, Class “F” insulation, with motor klixon and encoder
- The Terminator features a Midwest oil shear brake, industrial duty
- Terminator trolley motors are 60 min., TENV/TEFC, Class “F” insulation with motor klixon
- Terminator trolley wheels are heat treated to 400 BHN
- All trolleys are rotating axle
- Disc brakes are standard
Your Cost: $72.00
Your Cost: $132.00
Your Cost: $137.00
Your Cost: $226.00
Your Cost: $1,018.00
Your Cost: $3,306.00