HBC-radiomatic Quadri System: FST512 Q2 (HAN)
|Manufacture Part Number||FST512 Q202 TC241-0E-A4A3-OROR|
|Estimated Ship Time||1-2 Weeks|
Ideal for standard industrial cranes and machines with 3 two-step drives. Available with numerous HBC features.
FSE 512 System for 3 motion 2 speed applications, with A, B, A+B selection
- radiomatic 2.4 GHz technology
Transmittor: radiomatic quadrix
- 8 two-step HBC push buttons + STOP impact switch
- LED for operation/battery status
- radiomatic iLOG for quick activation of a spare transmitter
- Rechargeable NiMH exchange battery without memory effect
- Ca. 30 hours of continuous operating time (standard version)
- Robust plastic housing, IP 65
- Integrated rubber impact protection
- Intelligent 2.4 GHz frequency management
Receiver: radiomatic FSE 512
- 12 black/white commands + E-STOP
- E-STOP: Performance Level d, category 3 according to EN ISO 13849-1:2008*
- Robust plastic housing, protection class IP 65
- Dimensions: 165 x 165 x 70 mm (6.5 x 6.5 x 2.8 inches)
- Power supply: 42-240 VAC
- Connection: Han 16A= direct mount
NOTE: Receiver mounted with Han 24E connector. Mating equipment not included.
Product comes complete with operating manual, belt clip, battery charger, and 2 rechargeable batteries. Mating equipment not included.