Medium 2 Ton Spanco Aluminum Adjustable Tripod Crane
|Manufacture Part Number||ATA-04-1107S|
|Estimated Ship Time||2-3 Weeks|
|Inventory||Made to Order|
Spanco Industrial Tripod Cranes provide mobile, heavy-lifting solutions almost anywhere, including tight spaces and outdoor locations without overhead structures, cranes, or forklift access. For fast height adjustment, the tripod's telescoping legs are independently adjustable in 6-inch increments, which is also ideal for set-up on uneven surfaces. The tripod's free swiveling eyebolt hangs plumb to protect the tripod head from twists and strains while keeping the lifting device plumb.
- Spanco tripod cranes can be used on all hard surfaces using our standard aluminum flat feet.
- You can also order your tripod with mud feet for soft ground. The mud feet have integral spikes to entrench the legs firmly and a wide flange to prevent the legs from sinking into the ground.
- For maximum flexibility on all surfaces, order both types of tripod feet.
- Our cable lashing kit (included with all orders) keeps the tripod's legs from spreading. The cable also indicates the proper spacing of the legs.
- Quick, easy setup: includes collapsible tripod legs for portability and storage; no disassembly required.
- One and two-ton capacities available in both steel and aluminum.
Please use images below for reference when selecting the following: Type of Feet, Height: Eyebolt to Floor (B), Overall Length (C), Dimension Between Legs (D)