Premium Cable w/ Mobile Cart Base & Articulating Arm
|Manufacture Part Number||A9770|
|Estimated Ship Time||1-2 Weeks|
All new and soon to become one of our most popular Sky Hooks, the Sky Hook with Mobile Cart Base and Articulating Arm is the most versatile tool you could have in your facility. With a 360¬¨‚àû range of motion complimented by an extended 36" total reach and articulating arm maneuverability, you can pick a load from inside a machine or over a bench then set it down at any location on the top pan of the cart.
The mobile cart is designed to match common utility cart dimensions for easy integration and maneuverability into any facility. With 6" x 2" casters and a structural steel construction the cart provides a stable platform for transporting heavy parts. This Sky Hooks with Mobile Carts are unique in that they offer full 360¬¨‚àû rotation without legs extending forward beneath the load. This is accomplished through the use of built in load bearing support legs which can be extended for lifting or retracted for transport and storage. With the base support legs retracted, the Sky Hook can be transported though a standard 3' doorway.
As part of the Premium Sky Hook product line, these models incorporate our popular LoadLock clutch brake mechanism. The clutch brake allows for easy-to-operate, secure lifting of up to 500 lbs. Unlike the friction brake found in the Economy Line Sky Hooks, the Premium LoadLock clutch brake does not require the operation of a lever to control the load's rate of descent. With the LoadLock clutch brake, lowering the load is as easy as cranking the hand wheel in the counter clock-wise direction.
These mobile Sky Hook industrial lifting devices are design to require counterweight to the amount of 250% of the load being lifted or 625 lbs. for the maximum load capacity. While many of our customers choose to utilize weights they already have, we do offer the counterweight as well if desired. The counterweights are sold separately or in kit form, depending on the application requirements.
The Premium Mobile Cart Sky Hooks are available in both roller chain and cable configurations.
- Load limit 250 lbs. / 113 kg.
- Brake style: LoadLock clutch brake
- Overall height (including base): 71.6"
- Overall reach (center of hook to center of base mast): 36"
- Sky Hook reach: 21.3"
- Articulating Arm reach: 14.7"
- Sky Hook rotation in Articulating Arm: 360¬¨‚àû (under load with support legs extended)
- Articulating Arm rotation in base: 360¬¨‚àû (under load with support legs extended)
- Sky Hook weight: 26 lbs.
- Articulation Arm weight: 19 lbs.
- Base weight: 128 lbs.
- -6" x 2" Transforma non-marking rubber casters (2-swivel w/ brakes, 2-rigid)
- 33.1" Overall cart width with support legs retracted
- Simple crank up to raise the load/crank down to lower the load operation
- Brake locks automatically -
- Custom modifications available
- Counterweight REQUIRED!
Option 1: Customer supplies own counterweight. Note: Counterweight minimum MUST be at least 250% of lifted load.
Option 2: Purchase counter- weight kit, load capacity 250 lbs. (See Part# CW-630-KIT)
Option 3: If load is less than 250 lbs., purchase individual counterweights. Note: Counterweight minimums MUST be at least 250% of lifted load. (See Part# CW-42LB)
Features & Benefits:
- Prevents lifting injuries
- Reaches easily into machine without legs under load
- Greatly increased range of motion with articulating arm
- One hand operation
- Safely lifts and positions up to 250 lbs. with one person
- Designed for precision positioning
- Lifts, transports, and stores machine accessories, material, or heavy awkward items.
- Designed to fit a 3-foot standard aisle and tight, hard to reach areas
- Use on CNC equipment and all other general lifting requirements
- 6" x 2" Transforma casters allow for smooth, precise movement
- Heavy duty 12ga. steel top shelf with angle posts for maximum strength
- Constructed of high strength steel - Maintenance free
- Limited manufacturer's warranty
- Meets applicable O.S.H.A. & ASME requirements
- Made in the U.S.A. since 1969
- CE marking available upon request