The WF Series winches deliver high pulling capacity with a 1700 RPM motor in a lightweight, compact package. Specific models are rated to pull up to 7000 pounds on a single line, and reach maximum speeds up to 120 feet per minute on the full drum.
Additional features and benefits include:
- 1.0 HP, 115/230 Single Phase or 230/460 Three Phase
- See spec sheet for performance data
*Wire rope supplied separately. Contact factory for line pull and wire rope requirements. 800-347-9975 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Single Speed Handheld - The full voltage handheld pendant control option includes a NEMA 12 rated handheld pendant with 6' lead. The handheld pendant does not provide overload protection.
- Single Speed Low Voltage Controls - Packages include reversing motor starter in a NEMA 4X fiberglass enclosure and a NEMA 4X handheld pendant with UP/DOWN momentary contacts on a 15' lead.
- Variagle Speed Controls - Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) packages include a VFD in a NEMA 4 steel enclosure and a NEMA 4X handheld pendant control with speed potentiometer and UP/DOWN momentary contacts on a 15' lead.
Your Cost: $73.00
Your Cost: $113.00
Your Cost: $172.00
Your Cost: $199.00
Your Cost: $852.00
Your Cost: $2,437.00
Your Cost: $11,533.00