Spanco A Series Steel Gantry Cranes are portable, lightweight, low-cost lifting solutions with sturdy “A” frame designs.
Additional features and benfits include:
- Crane height adjusts in six-inch increments, using spring-loaded steel locking pins that automatically engage when height positioning holes are reached. Adjust heights for specific lifts, uneven floors, or to move through doorways.
- Heavy-duty casters have four-position, swivel-lock casters with moldon polyurethane wheels for excellent floor protection.
- Adjustable spans are optional on steel cranes. Allows crane to be shortened for transport down narrow aisles. DIY Installation requires no drilling of I-beam. (Call for pricing)
- Alternative caster styles & wheel brakes available upon request. (Call for pricing)
- Height adjustment winch-hoist kits includes two LUG-ALL™ cable winch-hoists to quickly and easily change I-beam height. Note: For use only on Spanco A Series Steel or Aluminum Gantries under no-load conditions. (Call for pricing)
Your Cost: $72.00
Your Cost: $132.00
Your Cost: $137.00
Your Cost: $226.00
Your Cost: $1,018.00
Your Cost: $3,306.00