Freestanding Bridge Cranes
Freestanding bridge cranes are the perfect solution for facilities that don’t have the structural support in place for fixed overhead bridge cranes. They can be installed in any area of a facility that has 6-inch reinforced concrete and provides outstanding lifting precision.
At Crane Depot, we carry an extensive line of standard and custom freestanding bridge cranes from the world's leading manufacturers, including Advantage, Gorbel, Raze, and Spanco. Our team of industry experts is always available to help you source the best workstation crane for your project requirements.
1 Ton Advantage Freestanding Workstation Bridge CraneList Price $9,670.00 Your Cost $8,799.00
1/2 Ton Spanco Freestanding Workstation Bridge Crane Built Custom - Call for Quote
1 Ton Spanco Freestanding Workstation Bridge Crane Built Custom - Call for Quote
1/4 Ton Spanco Freestanding Workstation Bridge Crane Built Custom - Call for Quote
2 Ton Spanco Freestanding Workstation Bridge Crane Built Custom - Call for Quote
What are the benefits of freestanding bridge cranes?
Freestanding bridge cranes are cost-effective for businesses as they don’t require the costly building structural support that overhead bridge cranes do. The modular design means the crane can be extended, modified, and moved to carry out a wide range of applications.
Some of the main benefits include:
- It takes up a small amount of floor space and leaves enough headroom for forklifts and other machinery to pass easily underneath the structure.
- It can be configured to fit into areas with low headroom.
- It can handle loads of up to 10 tons
- Easy installation offers you the flexibility to move the crane to different parts of your facility.
- Each unit can be modified with a wide range of accessories and support lengths, so it will meet your exact application and design specifications.
The Crane Depot Difference
At Crane Depot, we supply freestanding bridge cranes from the world’s leading manufacturers. Our team of industry experts is always available to answer your questions and advise you on the best available options for your business.
We also stock an extensive inventory of cranes and crane components available at highly competitive prices. You can find more details about our current inventory on the product pages or contact us today if you have any questions or need some guidance.