Features and Benefits:
- Weights of typical hoists and trolleys are included in wheel loads. Impact is not included.
- Electronic soft-start acceleration is standard for all speeds
- Horsepower listed in specifications is total for both motors @ 50 FPM except for 15 ton
- Bridge brakes have adjustable torque A.C. magnetic disc.
- Bridge electrification flat cable suspended in loops from a steel track by 4 wheel ball bearing trolleys
- Bridge collectors have 4 figure 8 type sliding shoe collectors with mounting post are included.
- When adjustable frequency control option is included, double shoe power collectors are provided
- Operating power equipment is designed for operation on 230 or 460 volt, 3 phase, 60hertz. Special voltage is available, consult factory.
- Bridge controls with full magnetic 110 volt control circuit. Manual rod operated “through the door” disconnect, mainline fuses, magnetic disconnect and thermal overload device included. All contactors are IEC type mounted on a DIN rail and wired to a terminal board. Enclosure is rated NEMA 12. A pushbutton is included for control of the bridge and mainline magnetic disconnect and is suspended from the bridge control panel.
- End trucks rubber bumpers and rail sweeps are included. All wheels are stationary axle.
- Bridge wheels are hardened tread to 320 BHN minimum, 5 ton and above. Tapered drive wheels.
- Indoor service
- CMAA class D
Your Cost: $78.00
Your Cost: $137.00
Your Cost: $144.00
Your Cost: $260.00
Your Cost: $857.00
Your Cost: $902.00
Your Cost: $997.00
Your Cost: $1,018.00
Your Cost: $3,306.00