MORStack Carriage Mounted Drum Racker
With the safety-conscious MORStak Forklift Mounted Drum Rackers, you can move drums on and off racks, pallets, or trucks with your forklift.
- Lift an upright drum and place in horizontal position.
- Rack rimmed 55-gallon steel or plastic drums weighing up to 800-lbs. side by side with each other.
- A 2-button pendant reaches back to the forklift operator to control drum tilting. Wireless Control Option is also available.
- Forklift mounted drum rackers feature battery-powered tilt with self-contained hydraulics.
- Rackers have a positive drum gripping mechanism that must be manually engaged before lifting an upright drum or tilting a drum from horizontal position.
- MORStak Forklift Mounted Drum Rackers will not allow you to tilt your drum without the clamp engaged.
- Self contained 12 DC powered hydraulics. The 12V deep cycle battery and charger are included. No connection to the hydraulics or power of your forklift is required.
This carriage mounted drum racker allows a fork truck operator
to lift, tilt and rack a drum weighing up to 800 Lb. (363 kg)
Add safe, simple and reliable wireless tilt control to your Forklift Mounted Drum Racker
with Battery Powered Drum Tilt.
- Approximately 300 foot (91 m) operating range featuring 900MHz frequency hopping technology for eliminating interference from other RF sources
- Easily switch between direct wire pendant control and wireless remote control
- Quick DC power disconnect for locking out the equipment
- Option # 4804i-P - Wireless Control factory installed on new model 285C or 289F. Can also be installed on model 285A-BP Forklift-Karrier.
- Kit # 4804-P - Kit to field install Wireless Control on your model 289C or 289F
Morse Green Battery
- Environmentally friendly Lithium Iron Phosphate Rechargeable Battery - No harmful gas or acid leaks and spills
- Lighter than conventional lead-acid starting battery
- Up to 2000 cycles, providing up to 8 times longer cycle life than lead-acid battery
- No maintenance - Store up to 1 year without recharge
- Typical design life of 5 years
Environmentally friendly battery contains no poisonous lead, no acid, and does not create gasses during charge, which regular lead-acid batteries do. Compared to lead-acid, green battery is super light, has much lower self-discharge, and does not sulfate.
Rechargeable 12.8V 100Ah Battery requires no change to lead acid battery charging system